Command Rolls that move past any projectile, Command Throws that rip off 35% with traveling distance. powerful left-right mix... If you aim to stay close to your opponent after an evasive approach, Sangetu might be your choice. Being a grappler with movement options and amazing pressure, he even comes with a good set of reversals in poor situations.
5A: Short-range standing jab. Cancellable. Auto-chains into 5AA 5AAA/4AAA. Chains manually into 6A, 2A, 5B and 2B.
- 5AA: Forward-moving knee. Cancellable. Auto-chains into 5AAA/4AAA. Chains manually into 5B and 2B.
- 5AAA: LARIATO!!! Hard knock down, notable range. EX and Super cancellable.
- 4AAA: Reverse throw, tosses the opponent behind him. Hard Knock Down. Can be blocked, and not be canceled by any means.
6A: Mid-range poke. Quick and safe. Special and EX Cancellable.
1A: Low crouching light kick. Cancellable. Auto-chains into 2A 2B. Chains manually into 6A, 5B and 2B.
2A: Low medium punch. Cancellable. Auto-chains into 2B. Chains manually into 5B and 2B.
5B: Chest chop. Can be ducked under. Cancellable.
4B: Elbow Room. Notable vertical range. High-hit stun. Cancellable.
6B: Big-ole Dropkick. Big horizontal range, notable recovery. Goes over lows, but is NOT an overhead. Blows opponent back, and can cause a wall-bounce. EX and Super cancellable.
2B: Low sweep, somewhat fast. EX and Super cancellable.
j.A: Jumping jab. Can hit grounded, standing opponents. Cancellable.
j.?A: Jumping medium vertical chop. Cancellable.
j.B: Jumping heavy horizontal chop. Abnormally high hit-stun. Cancellable.
j.6B: Air Dropkick. Moves him further forward. Retains ground version properties.
6C: Sangetsu performs a Giant Swing on his opponent before sending them into a blowback state, wall-splat if in/near the corner.
4C: Sangetsu throws his opponent behind him through a slamming suplex, causing a short ground bounce.
- Good for catching air-born opponents.
- Also a strong reset tool.
- Throw range is around his chest/head area, so it's difficult to land near the ground.
236A: Command Roll A
- Sangetu rolls to approach or slide past his opponent.
- Gains invul slightly after start-up.
- Low recovery for many combo and mix-up situations.
236B: Command Roll B
- Roll distance is increase.
- Invul lasts much longer.
- Generally slowing animation.
236C: EX Command Roll
- Invul occurs much sooner.
- Slightly longer range than Roll B.
623A/B: Air Stamp
- A leaping command throw that intercepts air-borne opponents.
- Very fast, works against airborne opponents in nearly any situation.
- Strong combo ender.
- Left very unsafe if whiffed.
623C: EX Air Stamp
- Slightly faster, highest-reaching of the three.
- Comes with invul on strat-up.
214A/B: Kaiser Impact
- Ground-based forward-moving command throw.
- A is faster with shorter range, B is vice-verse.
- Can catch air-born opponents.
214C: EX Kaiser Impact
- Longest range of the three.
- Has Super Armor against both highs and lows.
j.236A/B: Cross Chop
- Sangetu spirals down onto his opponent.
- A is vertical with faster start-up. B is horizontal with slower start-up.
- Can cross up.
- Bounces off on hit or block.
- Notable lag regardless.
j.236C: EX Cross Chop
- This version passes the opponent and Sangetsu reaches the ground no matter what.
- On hit, lag can be naturally canceled.
- Start-up of A, range of B.
- Can cross up.
236236A Shin Kaiser Impact
- Final Atomic Whatever.
- Immediate invul on start-up.
- Very fast, making it a great reversal tool.
- When awakened, it gets a damage boost, along with a cinematic.
236236B Moonsault Truck (UNO, DOS, TRES...)
- Sangetsu jumps onto a turnbuckle and counts to three in Spanish, and leaps down onto his opponent with a Bodyslam.
- A dangerous reversal tool and combo ender.
- Entirely Unblockable
- Has some of the highest counter-hit damage in the game.