2 times in the same month?! What’s going on!
Get it here! or on the right.
Edit: caught an infinite with fuerte right after publishing.
Please get the new one now if you’re the guy who got it before the fix
Changelog after the Bloop
– fixed 5HK infinite off command throw
– cmd throw off shortdash has faster startup
– can now input K from the start of jaguartooth jump, instead of having to press exactly when it should come out
– 100 jaguar punch QCB+P now sucks in slightly
– fixed a thing with cr.MP
– made proximity trigger larger on U2
– made close HK not overhead when done as a chain
– removed infinite and also easy whiff airdash meterbuilding ha ha
– made air RC/airdash 2bars from special moves. From normals it’s still 1 bar
– increased recovery on 2HK slide
– added a spiral arrow cancel. backdash during spiral arrow
– reduced quick hammer juggle points by half
– reduced dmg on air normals
– made U2 throw start up faster
– rock throw is now qcf+P, hold P to hold rocks, release to throw, K to cancel
– rock throw cancel recovery absorbs 1 hit or projectile (but is throw vulnerable)
– qcf+K kick goes farther to account for knife uppercut being removed
– KNIFE MODE CHANGES
– Knife Toss can’t be held. There are Reasons.
– qcf+P now tosses out a knife that stays in the air for a bit, then shoots forward
– qcb+P tosses out knives in an arc
– none of the knife moves lose the knife
– d+PPP now drops the knife, can be dropped during normals/specials
– gave some startup pause to air scissor kicks and air stomp (d+K)
– devil’s reverse is now faster and travels less backward depending on button pressed
– air teleport to ground now has recovery
– U2 does a stomp that hits fullscreen, but does not hit airborne or jump start
– added some cameras to U1 to make it not look as awful
– changed shoulder to raiden’s ready go
– changed rocket throw input to HCB+P
– i still want his seieienbu to be long without making dmg go to and over 500-600 easily
– Did some stuff to Beam Super
– Declawed vega can chain normals
– PPP/KKK dodge can cancel into specials at the end by executing during animation
– 5lk hitbox bigger
– h rushpunches move a little faster
– added startup till attacks get armor
– fierces more recovery
– damage/stun adjustment
– fixed combos whiffing on blanka
– removed charge super
– damage/stun adjustments
– h tatsu should more universally hit, knocks back far on hit
– fixed 92mk counterhit antiair bug
– fixed weird teleporting glitch
– fixed light chain input weirdness
– sonic booms hit twice
– command normals can now be super cancel or ex saving
– 9lk 9lp active whole jump
– 8lp is now same as 9lp
– 9mk can crossup
– 6hp cancels to itself delayed
– 6mp better hitbox
– 6hk is back, hits overhead
– removed height restriction on airthrow
– airthrow physics change
– can act after airthrow whiff
– normal throw range increased
– backbreaker u1 possible in air, can act afterward. worse hit/hurtbox than the ground one
– air sonic boom
– far lk hits low
– can get close mk from slightly farther
– flashkick proj invinc through active
– flashkick charge time is 38f now instead of 40f
– l flashkick has a closer hitbox on start
– m and h flashkicks move forward farther
– spinkick forces stand
– ex hayate cancel window moved later (no more accidental cancels)
– 5lp, 2mp, 2hp recovers 1f faster
– 5mp, 5mk, 5lk, 2lk, 6lp, 6lk, 2hk recovers 2f faster
– 5hp recovers 3f faster
– chainable 2lk
– 2lp chain inputs fixed
– dash starts up 1 frame faster
– whoops newest file wasnt included
– superjump added
Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is
awesome, nice written and come with approximately all important infos.
I would like to see more posts like this .
It’s going to be end of mine day, but before end I am reading this impressive paragraph to improve my know-how.
Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave
it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely
off topic but I had to tell someone!
You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to be actually one thing which I believe I might never understand.
It sort of feels too complicated and very extensive
for me. I’m taking a look forward in your next put up, I’ll
try to get the hang of it!
Belly fat is a common problem for many people. Carrying too
much weight around your waist can increase your risk of health problems,
such as heart disease and diabetes. Losing belly fat doesn’t have to be difficult, though.
There are many things you can do to reduce the amount of fat around
your middle. Here are 26 tips to help you get started.