In this update, there are a lot of fixed infinites, some characters got pretty serious makeovers, and you’ll have a lot of fun! Maybe!
Squirt the Blurp for a changelog
– fake headbutt (thanks Choco) input is mp+hk
– u2 anim fix
– no mask j.lk is taco
– adjusted air control
– fixed seth-specific infinite
– fixed neutral jump cancel input error
– fixed pseudo superjump glitch
– adjusted stun
– ex stomp crumples
– adjusted stun
– ex tatsu connects properly after divekick
– adjusted stun
– u1 animation fix
– fixed spin kick cancel bug
– fixed 2 hit close fierce bug
– cancel forward dash to supers
– fixed sagat vs sagat infinite
– adjusted u1 juggle properties, hitboxes, animation
– stun issue
– whiff cancel jabs to tiger shot
– adjusted 88mp headbutt hitbox
– 8mk movement
– 8lk movement
– added palm feint -> dash cancel
– minor input bugs cleaned up
– made ichigeki hissatsu faster, use 2 bars, does a bit less dmg and chip
– reduced far HP knockback, and made it recover fast enough to link MP/MK after.
– cl.MK is back to normal, cl.HK is back to normal.
– all hadokens have longer cancel windows during fb
– removed target combo in favor of cancelling all normals into 6MP
– 6MP raw is not cancellable. 6MP from a normal is cancellable.
– Shinkuu Hadoken only hits once
– EX hadokens only hit once but have a bit longer hitstun.
– the return of stun on all of ryu’s normals and specials. Might need adjustment eventually but let’s see
– Normals do slightly more dmg
– U1 is now a ranbu super ending in an invisible hadoken wallbounce. It does less dmg on airborne. U2 is better for AA use. U1 goes about 1/3rds of the screen.
– ground tatsus are now SFEX style again for both ultras.
– 2HP and cl.HK 1st hit are jumpcancellable
– oiled and unoiled cmd grab sends opponent into the air
– airthrow is now an air cmd throw. ex version knocks opponent back up
– HP cmd throw is slower but activates on getting hit during startup
– j.HK causes wallbounce on AA
– fixed an inf involving cr.MP xx QCB+HP
– cl.HP wasn’t cancellable. now it is
– removed the RESPECT THE LAND counter
– added jump and crouch out of dash like on the others
– dp+K cmd grab now connects off normal cancel KOF-style.
– 6LP is now 6MP, and works off normal cancel KOF-style
– 6MP naked is a slow overhead, linkable into LP/LK. cancel into it and it is cancellable
– old cmd grab ultra is now part of a spire super. QCBx2+P.
– can cancel into EX Dive from normal tomahawk
– nerfed dmg on all supers to account for being able to cancel into them from normals
– cancel into super combo/RC from first hit of tomahawk
– EX cmd grab also bounces the opponent. Normal cmd grabs bounce less, and has more recovery
– here we go!
– 5MKF is now using 5MK’s animation.
– 5MPF is now using 5HPF’s animation. Long punch
– stole 5MKF animation for a new 5HKF
– added cancels to 5LPF, 5LKF and 5MPF. Mostly for quesadilla bomb.
– habanero dash is gone. Dash is now the run, with no specific specials. Cancels into ground attacks, jump and crouch.
– Can “link” air normals on animation end. VSAV style sort of.
– Removed all chains. (He doesn’t need it with his new normals.)
– Dropkick is a chargeable unblockable attack that can be cancelled early into different attacks depending on buttons held, or into a special forward dash with slightly slower startup (to avoid dash infinites).
– Quesadilla Bomb is now QCB+P. Beats projectiles and is projectile invincible on startup. (he needs anti-fb shit)
– Can do tostada press and fajita buster in the air instead of only off the wall. no you can’t TK it.
– finetuned U2 animation.
– U1 is now an off-the-wall jump into fajita buster style grab. Think makoto divekick super. QCBx2+K for backwards, QCFx2+K for forward.
– added backhand smash as QCB+P Works the same as the old move, except no crumple.
– can jumpcancel U1 on hit
-dash has more startup again bc of dashjab inf
-dash goes farther and moves faster after startup
– gave him back the slashes
– 1st hit of dp HK causes standing hit
– shortened seieienbu a bit
– special-into-special cancels in seieienbu have fun
– messiah is now qcb+k on the ground
– air qcb+k is overhead kick
– dp+k got slightly reworked
– can cancel into EX overheadkick or EX snakestrike from
> snake strike
– snake strike is more horizontal than vertical now. EX snake strike is stationary but has no pushback.
– nerfed airslasher hitstun by 2 frames to avoid an infinite
– made upkicks a bit more natural looking idk
– turned far HP into f+HP
– cl.HP goes forward a bit and hits crouching, to make it easier to combo into from chain
Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old
one! It’s on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!
I know this site offers quality based posts and additional information, is
there any other web page which gives these stuff in quality?
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment
but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr…
well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
I’ll immediately seize your rss feed as I can’t find your email subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you have any? Please allow me recognise in order that I may just subscribe.
What i don’t realize is actually how you’re no longer actually a lot more neatly-liked than you might
be right now. You are very intelligent. You know thus significantly relating to this topic, produced me in my view believe it from a lot of
various angles. Its like men and women are not involved except it is something to do with Girl gaga!
Your own stuffs excellent. All the time take care of it up!
We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our
community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to
A person necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I’d state.
That is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far?
I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular
put up incredible. Excellent process!
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road.
Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you
if that would be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
Fine way of telling, and fastidious article to take
data on the topic of my presentation focus, which i am going to
deliver in university.