New update with a bunch of stuff and also EX moves are back somehow
2.0 Beta 2 Changelog
– Includes remixlauncher and readmes
– Fixed Dhalsim Yoga Noogie only being 1 button
– Nerfed Evil Ryu qcf+MK so you can’t easily link a medium normal after
– Nerfed Akuma st.HK slightly by increasing recovery
Decapre still randomly desyncs when playing online. It’s not 100% clear which move is the problem, so it’s gonna be a work in progress to find out why she does this. USF4 Got a bunch of weird new bugs related to speed modifiers that SSF4/AE didn’t have, so it’s likely she always had this in some form.
After 1.2, we were intending to make another update down the line.
Real life stuff happened, so I decided to make a new version that mixed things up a bit. There’s a bunch of stuff we didn’t add because it’d take a lot of time, so 2.0 is an attempt to add some of this stuff, as well as rebalance a lot of the characters.
The movelist wiki has also been updated for 2.0.
Hit the plurgis to find out what’s new!
Hey so there were a lot of bugs remaining, so we fixed those and also put in something else. A lil bit of feature creep you might say. Non-intrusive of course. Nobody likes Omega mode anyway.
Anotak is also going to try running a Remix tourney at Final Round, so be there! You can also not be there but you better have a good reason!
This is a small update to fix a bunch of bugs and other issues in 1.0. This version also has an ingame movelist for ALL languages as opposed to just for english, as well as a couple movelist fixes.
It’s finally here! Expect there to be a 1.1 or something way down the line with some extras but this is more or less it for us with this mod. It’s been like 5 years of work and frustration and fun and sudden new versions of SF4 itself. People have been taking this to events and played it and recommended it, and I hope this will keep happening!
No changelog this time, idk where it went.
(edit: uploaded a new package with a new launcher. A small number of people with nonstandard install directories/registry trees had issues running it. If your install already works you don’t have to redownload)
Have at it:
– fixed gameplay freeze with super demon flip throw (thanks error1 & uberchair)
– backhands force stand on hit (thanks onesanitarium)
– 6lk no longer chains to itself
– 9mk hitbox fiddling
– lk spinkick does 1 less frame of hitstun (thanks error1)
– high 2nd fb recovers slower
– 1 less frame of hitstun on fireballs (thanks error1)
– fixed some infs did something
– fixed hp elbow inf
– f+mk in other stance
– ppp~qcf+pp didnt use meter. it does now
Some infinites fixed. Thanks to Error1, DEClimax, and Hyperhal for bringing them to our attention.
A small update for viper’s infinite on tall characters, as well as some small fixes and changes.